Thursday, May 31, 2007

Next set of goals...

While reading Joyce Meyer's message this morning...it really opened my eyes as to how I'm living my daily life. I'm that Christian who's been living in the shallow area of my soul...

I live by what I WANT...THINK and FEEL!

She explains how to Stay In Your Right Mind and how to Stand Against Second-Guessing, and how to Avoid Being Closed-Minded.

She said it's ok to "ponder" something if you need an answer on how to deal with a situation-just ponder it in your spirit and not in your head.

Ask...Be Still...and Listen for His response

"If He gives you enlightenment, that's great. But it you don't sense Him telling you anything or you start getting confused, stop asking questions. His "silence" may be a sign that it's not time for you to know that answer to what you're asking. And if you get confused, you've gone too far and are back into reasoning"

She's right...

I'm sooo guilty of trying to figure everything out on my own!!



1 comment:

Brittani Renee said...

good work!

so yeah... that chicken you grilled- umm pretty much amazing!
love you
-b