Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Needing Prayer

Urgent prayer is needed for Tom Banicki...

Ron (Tom's brother) is one of our customers...and a special friend. I spoke with him yesterday and the news isn't good! Tom had been experiencing back pain and went to the doctor for tests...they couldn't find anything. After the pain became worse he went for a 2nd opinion...this is what's happened in the last 3 weeks:

1) After seeing another doctor they found 2 tumors in his pelvis and told him that he has Stage 4 cancer

2) After more tests they found another tumor in his heart and immediately started him on blood thinners

3) The other morning he woke up and told his wife that something was wrong and to call an ambulance...his head felt like it was going to explode...they rushed him to the ER and found that he had a brain hemorrhage and that he has 2 more tumors in the back of his head

They performed surgery and right now they have him in an induced coma...they said it doesn't look good...Tom is only 37 years old and has 4 children!

Sadly the day that Tom was diagnosed with this very rare cancer...his Dad who's had Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma found out that his cancer has now rapidly advanced :*(

This family needs our prayers...they truly need a miracle!!!

UPDATE AS OF 3PM...

I just found out that some of the swelling in Tom's brain has gone down and they're slowly bringing him out of the coma. One side of his body has reacted to a pin prick but the other side still has no movement. I'll keep the updates coming as soon as I hear!!



1 comment:

Christine said...

I've been praying! I'll continue!