

Well it's taken me 3 years to finally work up the courage to get my nose pierced! First hurdle to overcome was hearing how stinkin painful it is...second was worrying that I'm too old to have one!
Brittani awhile ago decided she wanted one too so we did it together :} We went to Exquisite Ink in Edwardsburg...the place is really nice...and CLEAN and the owners are awesome! I told Chris (the owner) that I wanted to go first cause the last time I was in a tattoo joint I promised my sis I'd get a tattoo if she went first...after I saw what they did to her I chickened out!
It was weird because once I sat in the chair I wasn't scared at all...Brittani held my hand for support and Chris talked me through. He marked the spot (making sure not to hit the blood artery)...then put a clamp on my nostril...I think then put the cork in but I couldn't even feel it...told me to take a deep breath...then I felt the needle which that's the only part that hurt a bit...then he threaded the earring and it was all done! He was sooo good that my eyes didn't even water!
Then it was Brittani's turn...
she did even better than me ;}
I'm sooooooo glad that I finally did it but what made it so special was that my best friend and I did it...
TOGETHER!!!
*now I can check this one off my list*

No comments:
Post a Comment