
Ok...well I didn't find it too funny at the time but earlier this week I gently (with such precise aim) "tossed" a York Peppermint Pattie across the room to my beautiful daughter. Apparently she didn't have a taste for one at that moment in time so she decided (without warning) to give it back to me.
Krikies...you would have thought she was in the final game of the World Series...up by 1...bases loaded...2 outs...full count...so with her wicked pitchers arm she winds up for that final strike and nails me right in my temple!
All I heard was this large thud...then the pain...yeah I "got the sensation"all right! I couldn't even hear myself cry because I was being drowned out by the hysterical laughter of my beautiful daughter!!
...nice aim hon ;}
Krikies...you would have thought she was in the final game of the World Series...up by 1...bases loaded...2 outs...full count...so with her wicked pitchers arm she winds up for that final strike and nails me right in my temple!
All I heard was this large thud...then the pain...yeah I "got the sensation"all right! I couldn't even hear myself cry because I was being drowned out by the hysterical laughter of my beautiful daughter!!
...nice aim hon ;}
2 comments:
That's hilarious!
Now we need to see YOUR nose ring pic :-)
Post a Comment