Wowie-zowie did I ever over sleep this morning!! After I heard my 1st alarm go off I fell into such a deep sleep that I didn't even hear my backup alarm and the next thing I know it's 7:15 and I have to be out the door by 7:30'ish.I'm runnin around like a crazy person and wouldn't ya know it..."Murphy's Law"...everywhere I need to step lies a dog! So I patiently and quietly bent down and asked Morgan and Cricket if they would like me to help them move to another area of the apartment...Yeah Right! It was more like...MOVE!!! and they did...again right smack dab where I needed to get :)
Well...I look like something the cat spit up but I did make it to work with 1 minute to spare! I think it also had something to do with the fact that I took my Dad's advise and went a different route...by golly...he was right...it was quicker!!
1 comment:
It's crazy how dads seem to ALWAYS be right! :-P
Post a Comment