Today was closing day :) I don't know if it's actually totally hit me yet...maybe it will hit me by the weekend when I've gone 3 full days without either going or knowing that I have to go to the house.
We met the new owners and they're very nice...she's from England (love the accent!) and they seemed really happy. First question when we met was "who picked out the color scheme"...I was almost afraid to answer cause I thought they didn't like it...but they love it!! I'm thrilled that God chose them to be in our home and I pray that it will bring them much happiness :)
My fresh start starts....
We met the new owners and they're very nice...she's from England (love the accent!) and they seemed really happy. First question when we met was "who picked out the color scheme"...I was almost afraid to answer cause I thought they didn't like it...but they love it!! I'm thrilled that God chose them to be in our home and I pray that it will bring them much happiness :)
My fresh start starts....
RIGHT NOW :)

2 comments:
great things are coming!
love you with all that is in me!
BrittersMarie
I'm so happy for you! Thanks for having us over tonight! Love you!
Post a Comment