Friday, April 6, 2007

I got some really good news yesterday...

The new homeowners had called for a whole house inspection and I was really worried that they would have a laundry list of repairs. I found out there were only a couple of minor things (i.e. GFI outlet was sticking, small leak in the cold water feed, gutters needed to be cleaned) but the big thing was the roof. I had already replaced the entire one side of the roof after storm damage but I couldn't afford to have the other side done so I was scared of what they might find. Acutally it wasn't as bad as I worried about...then came my awesome news

They're NOT asking me to repair ANYTHING!!!

When I heard those words come out of my agent...I could hardly talk let alone breathe...then my excited laugh immediately turned into tears of joy :)

This is yet another reminder that GOD HAS EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL!!

Wow...am I ever blessed!!



3 comments:

Brittani Renee said...

aww i love that pic

Christine said...

It was great to talk to you tonight! I can't wait to see your new place in person. Love the new look for your blog, by the way.
Happy Easter!
Love you, Christine

Brittani Renee said...

Thanks for the chat last night! Thanks for listening...

It will get better- I know!

love you
-b