dude! im sleeping in my bed in my [new] room by friday night! could you maybe sign by thursday so that i can transfer everything on friday during the day? just wondering yes this is going to be great! can we say PARTAY! ;) love you -b
Yep...this is myB-L-O-G:} It's my special place toBare what's on my heart...
I've finally decided not to live in the past anymore so this willbe my window...the onlyLooking back that will take place willbe to see how much I've grown...
I know it's going to be a tough road but I'm determined tosucceed in the goals that I've set. I hope that I can beOpenenough to sharemy struggles along the way...
Bottom line...I know that I can't make it to the finish line bymyself...so I pray forGod's strength and grace to get methrough!
2 comments:
dude! im sleeping in my bed in my [new] room by friday night!
could you maybe sign by thursday so that i can transfer everything on friday during the day? just wondering
yes this is going to be great! can we say PARTAY! ;)
love you
-b
Post a Comment