Friday, February 23, 2007

splash








Well I'm finally taking the "Blog" plunge...however I think this may be a little harder for me than I first thought!

I'm now realizing this isn't like a My Space where you're forever leaving comments on other friends walls...this is where I talk about me and my thoughts and feelings. Wow...this is going to force me to do some major brick removal from this huge wall of mine and that's pretty scary...

I feel like I've pretty much been "walking around" the Pool Of Life...occasionally dipping my foot in. Everyone's yelling at me to JUMP IN but the water is so stinkin cold! I start with my foot...then slowly lower my legs in and I find myself just sitting there watching everyone else being refreshed and having a blast!

Ok...no more toe dippin for me...regardless if it's an Olympic dive or an all out belly-flop...I guess it doesn't matter how I take the plunge...I have to...

...JUST DO IT!!!

1 comment:

Brittani Renee said...

Great metaphor! It will be good for you to have this to look back on when you have come so far from where you once were! You are good at writing- esp when it comes from your heart.
Being vulnerable with ourselves is one of the hardest things to do. In the end it will be worth all the hard work it took to get there.
*The right buyer has to come eventually- or may have already been there.* :)
Love you
*b