After a truly amazing GCC service,
Brittani surprised me with lunch at Brewster's Italian Cafe in New Buffalo
I love how quaint this place is and the food was awesome!!! They start out serving fresh Italian bread with grated mozzarella and olive oil and they have these really cool bread sticks which are the size of straws. For my meal I had their house salad and turkey sandwich and Brittani had soup and their Roma pasta.
Afterwords we took a drive along the lake [which makes my heart ohhh so happy] and on our way home we stopped at a place called "Oinks" for a lil ice cream treat.
I also was given an unbelievably beautiful card along with some awesome perfume...
but the BEST part of it all was getting to spend the day with MY VERY BEST FRIEND!!!
Thanks again Brittani...I love you beyond words!!
Brittani surprised me with lunch at Brewster's Italian Cafe in New Buffalo
I love how quaint this place is and the food was awesome!!! They start out serving fresh Italian bread with grated mozzarella and olive oil and they have these really cool bread sticks which are the size of straws. For my meal I had their house salad and turkey sandwich and Brittani had soup and their Roma pasta.Afterwords we took a drive along the lake [which makes my heart ohhh so happy] and on our way home we stopped at a place called "Oinks" for a lil ice cream treat.
I also was given an unbelievably beautiful card along with some awesome perfume...
but the BEST part of it all was getting to spend the day with MY VERY BEST FRIEND!!!
Thanks again Brittani...I love you beyond words!!
1 comment:
You guys are so good to each other! That sounds like a wonderful date to share. I would love that cafe. Thanks for the sweet birthday card...love and kisses.
Post a Comment