
I've been wanting to see Riverdance for a long long time...each time they have come to town I'd talk about it but never went [because of $] today one of our reps came in and after talkin business she asked what I was doing tonight [oh I had a ton of things I needed to get done] but I asked why what's up?
She said that she had 2 tickets to Riverdance's Final Tour and she couldn't go and wanted to know if I'd like them...before she could even put the question mark at the end of her question I said YES YES YES!!!!!
Then I found out they were main floor center and I was even more fired up!
So with only about 3 hours notice I called Brittani to see if she wanted to go...she had a killer headache but said YES!
We got there early...got a great parking space then we walked over to South Bend Chocolate Company to get something hot to drink.
Once we got seated at the Morris, Brittani asked me not to "woo hoo" real loud since her head was still hurtin so I honored her wish. It wasn't 5 minutes into the show when I caught a glimpse of Brittani out of the corner of my eye with a huge smile on her face...and I kept hearing "wow" outta her...oh it made my heart smile!!!
But then all bets were off when I heard her first "woo hoo" ;D
Man it was truly a night to remember!!!
1 comment:
What an awesome opportunity! I've always wanted to see them too...you'll have to tell me all about it!
Post a Comment