Friday, November 28, 2008

My Black Friday :0]

Mom and Dad had to work today so I watched the boys for them...

I had told Kyle the day before [at Thanksgiving] that tomorrow I was going to wake him up by whispering in his ear and giving him scratchies on his back.

When I got there this morning he was laying in mom and dad's bed [with his back to me] watching his video...so I leaned down and touched the side of his cheek...he didn't move...so I said good morning Kyle and he he reply's with "...I'm waiting" and I was like your waiting for what? and he says..."for you to whisper in my ear and scratch my back" :D

Needless to say I ate that boy up!!

We had a great day together...Peyton was so good then while he was sleeping I sat with Kyle and we drew lots of pictures together. He designed...colored...cut out and flew his fighter jets! Ohhh I smell another up and coming artist in our family!!


Peyton studying and trying to figure out how to take that ring off :D


I just missed getting his expression when he saw himself in the mirror...
it was priceless!

are these not the cutest stinkin slippers!

1 comment:

jeny said...

Looks like it was a great day! Those boys are getting more handsome every time I see them ;)