Yesterday Brandee and Kyle took us to Leiningers Farm
to go through their huge corn maze...
this is Kyle's "I'm so excited" look

oops sorry Brittani!

I see you!




"we are here...right in the witches bottom"
look closely and you can see that she shot her gum in the air
then caught it in her mouth ;]
We had a really great time together and actually made it through the entire maze!
You'll have to visit Brittani's blog or Facebook to see the rest of the pictures
to go through their huge corn maze...
then caught it in her mouth ;]
We had a really great time together and actually made it through the entire maze!
You'll have to visit Brittani's blog or Facebook to see the rest of the pictures
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! I love Autumn activities. We're going to a pumpkin patch/petting zoo and corn maze next week.
Post a Comment