Ok, I'm in the drivethru at McDonald's today and this is what happened...The Box: Welcome to McDonald's can I help you?
Me: Yes...I'd like a southern style chicken sandwich, 1 double cheeseburger, 1 large fry and 1 medium vanilla iced coffee
The Box: Ok could you check the screen to see if your order is correct
Me: Yes it's correct...Thank you!
The Box: Your welcome...please pull around
So I pay and am on my way...I get back to my office and look in the bag and I'm missing my dad's double cheeseburger! So I head back to McD's...go inside and see my friend Mary...she sees me and say's "Uh oh" I said yeah they forgot my double cheeseburger...while one girl goes to get it another one looks in my bag and pulls out my fries and takes off with them. I flag Mary down and asked why the girl took my fries...there was nothing wrong with them and she said they wanted to freshen them up.
I thought about it for a nano second and said hey wait! that box may have the one sticker I need for the MILLION DOLLARS ;0] so Mary told the girl to get my sticker. The girl grabs the box and say's "Hey this one doesn't have a sticker...another girl yells from the back saying that they don't put stickers on the medium boxes they're only on the large" with which I follow with..."I ordered a large see here's my receipt!"
Ok...so I get back to my office pull my dad's double cheeseburger and NEW large fries out of the bag...reach down to pull out the box that contains my ohhhh so yummy souther style chicken sandwhich and what do I pull out???
A STINKIN BIG MAC!!!!!
I think everyone on the block could hear me say...ok well yell:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!
So I get Mary on the phone...
Me: Mary this is Angel...guess what?
Mary: Oh no what?
Me: My chicken sandwhich is a BIG MAC!
Mary: ARE YOU KIDDING?
Me: Ummm NO!
Mary: I'm sorry do you wanna bring it back?
Me: No I have a 2 trip limit
Mary: Ok come see me tomorrow and I'll fix it
Ok...now I'm looking at these two sandwhiches and deciding which is the lesser of two evils...so I took the double cheeseburger [yuk!] and gave the MAC to my DADDY :0]
Hmmm...wonder what I'll pull outta the bag tomorrow!
1 comment:
Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!
Post a Comment