For me she left her wings...
She has no idea how much happiness that she truly brings.
She brightens up my days with her smiles and her laughs.
She helps me to remember all the blessings that I have.
Every person that knows her sees this light within her soul.
I know that within this great big world, she has a special role.
She's helpful and considerate to everyone she knows...
This light inside her shines brighter as my angel grows.
When she sees someone sad, it opens up her heart.
She wants to do all she can; she wants to do her part.
She'll squeeze away the sorrow and make me forget about my pain.
She shows me where the sun is when we're hiding from the rain.
I know that God must love me, He showed me with His Grace.
I knew just how completely when I saw my angel's face!
And in that very moment when she came into the world...
I knew she was so much more than just my baby girl.
She would be my sunshine, with a sweetness that won't end
and when she grows up one day she would be my closest friend.
She would be the reason I would always try my best
for my little angel baby girl would be my greatest test.
When God entrusts to you an angel who has left her wings for you,
encircle her with love in everything you do...
HAPPY 23rd MY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL...
I LOVE YOU BEYOND WORDS!!
She has no idea how much happiness that she truly brings.
She brightens up my days with her smiles and her laughs.
She helps me to remember all the blessings that I have.
Every person that knows her sees this light within her soul.
I know that within this great big world, she has a special role.
She's helpful and considerate to everyone she knows...
This light inside her shines brighter as my angel grows.
When she sees someone sad, it opens up her heart.
She wants to do all she can; she wants to do her part.
She'll squeeze away the sorrow and make me forget about my pain.
She shows me where the sun is when we're hiding from the rain.
I know that God must love me, He showed me with His Grace.
I knew just how completely when I saw my angel's face!
And in that very moment when she came into the world...
I knew she was so much more than just my baby girl.
She would be my sunshine, with a sweetness that won't end
and when she grows up one day she would be my closest friend.
She would be the reason I would always try my best
for my little angel baby girl would be my greatest test.
When God entrusts to you an angel who has left her wings for you,
encircle her with love in everything you do...
HAPPY 23rd MY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL...I LOVE YOU BEYOND WORDS!!

4 comments:
Wow! 23
I remember the day she was born and I was so excited to have a new little cousin. I remember the day you came home from the hospital with her and mom came over to help, but we kids had to stay with dad. We went to the model airplane airport (whatever it's called). I wanted to come see little Brittani in the worst way!
That's a beautiful poem for the birthday girl!
Thanks that was beautiful- you are the best!
love you
-britters marie
What a sweet post :-)
What a sweet tribute...who wrote that poem?
Were you not 23 when Granma Harriett passed away? How the time does such funny things...with our memories having us so much older than we actually ever were.
Post a Comment