I loved that as soon as Peyton was born they immediately laid him on my sisters chest..."skin to skin contact" for the first hour for bonding. Terry said he never even cried...
When I got there with Kyle the nurse came in to get all of Peyton's vitals and she literally had to pry him off my sister...then boy did he cry!!
When I got there with Kyle the nurse came in to get all of Peyton's vitals and she literally had to pry him off my sister...then boy did he cry!!
Kyle was so excited to see his little brother!!
All the way to the hospital he sang...
"Todays my brothers birth-day...todays my brothers birth-day...
Happy birthday Peyton...ya!"
4 comments:
What wonderful pictures. What a relief that this little miracle is here all safe and sound!
So sweet- I'm glad you were able to share in this special moment!
How exciting!! I tried so hard to make time for the hospital on Sat. morning before my flight to Boston :o( Can't wait to see more pictures...
I absolutely love that Memorial does the skin to skin contact right after birth. I, unfortunately, didn't get to experience that since I had to be put under for my c-section, but I think it's such a fabulous idea! I'm so glad that things went smootly and he's here :-)
Post a Comment