Sunday, July 27, 2008

OR-GA-NIZE

Ok I must admit this has been my way of thinking for the past few weeks...Ugh...ok truth be told...last few months :/

My chores are piles...these piles then cause me to have
"CPS" [Certified Pile Shifter] attacks!

For those of you who have never heard of this bizzare syndrome...the sufferer habitually picks up items in pile...looks at/through items...then mysteriously gets distracted and can't decide what to do with it. The suffer then rearranges items in pile and then moves it to another designated area which then creates a false sense of accomplishment.

For me depending on what the pile consists of depicts the number of times it gets shifted...I'm happy to say that there are many things that don't even get the opportunity to become piles but for those that have graduated to "pile status"...on average I'm finding it usually takes 3 times of pile shifting before it finally finds it's permanent home. I'm ashamed to admit that there are few severe cases where after an embarrassing amount of time the piles are currently still being shifted :[

*** GOOD NEWS ***

Today was a very good day for me...the air was perfumed with the sweet smell of VICTORY!!!

WOO-STINKIN-HOO :D

3 comments:

Jayme said...

I love the feeling I have at the end of a very productive day! Great job!!

Brittani Renee said...

so true- thats you but what a sense of accomplishment!
love you so

jeny said...

Hooray for you!
I need to get some things done too.

Do you know a Kellen Guida? He/She is requesting to be my friend on FB, and you are the one friend in common.