Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Cricket Babygirl...

1996-June 21, 2008

My heart hurts...this morning I had to put Cricket to sleep. I held her in my arms...kissed her over and over again telling her how much I loved her and what a good girl she was...then she closed her eyes and was gone...

She had a really rough start in her young life but when she became a part of our family we loved her like she deserved to be loved...and she loved us back unconditionally!

I miss her already:'{

I hope shes now running and playing with Morgan in Heaven...


3 comments:

jeny said...

Angel, I'm so so sorry to hear this. Britt sent me a message when you were on your way to the doc's and I've been praying for you both today.
That's a great picture of the two girls!

Christine said...

I'm so sorry for your loss...I can't imagine how hard it is to lose 2 of your best friends in such a short amount of time. I'm praying for you both.

Beth said...

Oh Angel, I'm so sorry. What a terrible thing to have to do twice! I'm praying for you!!