Saturday, June 7, 2008

kyle's t-ball...

Man it seems like yesterday when Brittani was playing T-Ball...
I love watching kids at this age :0]

Kyle started out as 3rd base short stop then played 3rd base...there was one hit that came right to him and he grabbed it and almost through the kid out at first base!!!








Sorry for the quality...my camera battery died so had to resort to the cell phone for the video...I had sound when I first loaded it but now that I posted it there's no sound :[

KYLE'S "HOME RUN" ;0]

3 comments:

jeny said...

Thank you Angel!
I gave Josh your wishes. (you're right about FB - he's never on it.)
It was a great weekend, but so good to get home to Annabelle. (first time away for more than 12 hours!)

I LOVE the new header piture! I know it's from your vacation ;) Have a good night.

Jayme said...

I LOVE pictures 2 & 3! He's such a little man, growing up too fast, of course. I bet he's a real cut up...

Brittani Renee said...

he is so dang cute- and he has his cast off!