Looks like chocolate milk doesn't it ;0]
Brittani has gotten me hooked on this coffee!!
[oh and yes hot or cold we do drink our coffee with a straw]
She brews a pot-o-java then puts it in a pitcher in the fridge then all we do is add our yummy French Vanilla International Delight creamer and viola...
Mmmm...good til the last drop!!
...if you look real close
I saved that last drop just for you ;0]
Brittani has gotten me hooked on this coffee!!
[oh and yes hot or cold we do drink our coffee with a straw]
She brews a pot-o-java then puts it in a pitcher in the fridge then all we do is add our yummy French Vanilla International Delight creamer and viola...
Mmmm...good til the last drop!!
I saved that last drop just for you ;0]
4 comments:
Mmmm sounds so good. . . not what I want to read today since I'm only two days into giving up caffeine! Oh yes, definitely with a straw, must save those pearly whites!
Hope your Mother's day was beautiful, even though the weather was not. Thanks for the happy wishes. I love you!
Yummy coffee! I like it too much! And cold coffee is great on a warm spring afternoon...maybe I'll have some now.
Wow, I'm impressed and this is coming from the one who works at Starbucks! Yum...
Aw, I'm glad I got you hooked!
I'll make some more tonight before Indy!
Post a Comment