Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Giggles...

Ok...this is pretty much how I've been all stinkin day!



It started first thing this morning with a convo I was having with our rep...I don't even remember what was said that struck me so funny but the giggles started. Then he started crackin up listening to me and tryin to figure out what he said that was so funny which then made me completely lose it! Then wouldn't ya know it...a customer walks in...

I tried so hard to control myself but I just couldn't...I went out to pump his gas and could hardly keep the nozzle in the container cause I was laughin so hard. I kept trying to apologize but as the tears were rolling down my face I sounded like I was on helium!! The more I tried to talk the more he busted up laughin...

So I really thought that was the end of my giggle fest but unfortunately it continued...

I would be fine but once I answered the phone I'd lose it again :0]

Then my sister calls (which I didn't know had me on speaker phone) ...as I "Helium Girl" is loosing it again...she starts laughin...I can't stop...then I hear a guys voice as he's laughing...and it's her boss!!!

Well...the funny thing about laughter I've found out today
is it's stinkin contagious!

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Angel, there is no laughter like yours...it is so completely contagious, I almost got the giggles reading this. You are a key component when it comes to the Palicki humor!

Brittani Renee said...

That is a very good "problem" to have!