I missed getting up early enough to catch the beginning of the sunrise
so this is what I caught outside our window...

I went out for a really really long walk this morning...
here's the "beach chair guy"

I love to walk through the water and was continually hit with the huge waves [hitting mid thigh] ...but what amazes me as I braced for freezing water is how surprisingly warm it was...it was like bath water!

abandoned castle

As I made my way down the beach there were 5 lifeguards at this stand...2 then took off in their truck and the other 2 took off their shirts and started running down the beach [to their stands]
LOL...it was just like Bay Watch!!
I stopped and talked with this guard for a bit and asked him about the jellyfish I had just found...he reassured me that these particular ones were not harmful...still...can you imagine the sting from one of these!

of course these guys are pretty much NOT alive...
how would I know this? cause I poked em!

...but this lil guy is :0]

Brittani spotted this lil guy...
I bent down to grab him by his tail but he was too quick for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment