Ok...so I wasn't nuts this morning!I was jolted awake by my bed shaking really hard...first thing I thought was it's Morgan scratching an itch and I look over the side of my bed. Of course it's not Morgan because she's no longer here but then I noticed the mirror thats attached to my dresser that's shaking against the wall!
My bedroom windows were open then I was like is it a tornado? But no wind...no noise...just shaking...it freaked me out!
I turned the news on and first thing I heard was "Breaking News" and they told about the earthquake. At first I was like...ok so I'm not loosing my mind...then I was like are you kidding me we just felt the tremor of an earthquake!!
2 comments:
Wicked cool...kinda wish I had been there. Because of your earthquake yesterday, I dreamed last night that I got caught in a tornado...it was so intense and realistic. ha, ha. I love that new picture of you! How do you type a wolf whistle?
We were awakened too, much the same way (I thought it was Josh shaking the bed in one of his "I'm being chased" dreams - which has happened before.) I couldn't get back to sleep because it was just so erie.
Thanks for missing me, I hope to be back soon. I LOVE your new do! And ditto to the great new picture. You look YOUNGER.
love you!
Post a Comment