Because of what happened with Morgan on Wednesday, I didn't get to the store to buy flowers for Brittani. So my plan was to get up really really early yesterday morning to run to Martins so I could surprise her when she woke up but I woke up with a splitting headache and barely made it to work on time :[
So after work I ran to the Martins by my office hoping something would be left...
They had a few huge bouquets left but I kept going back to this little bundle of roses...I think everyone bypassed them because they were pretty sickly looking but I thought the slight hit of pink around the rim of the petals were gorgeous...so I bought them!
My dad was a florist so I've picked up on the lil secrets...
It only took about 1/2 hour after I arranged them for them to perk into this...
*click on the pic to enlarge and you can see the detail around the rim
When you can see through the outer layer...that's where you'll find the true beauty ;]
3 comments:
thank you- i love you
You were in my thoughts all weekend. Happy Anniversary in your new home! I'm unsure of the exact date but I can hardly believe it's been a year already. Hope the days get easier. Love you, xoxoxo
It's been a year since I sold the house but we didn't move in the apt until the middle of March...thanks for remembering though!
Love you too!
Post a Comment