Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Morgan...

Morgan
7.4.1994 - 2.13.08

My heart is now completely broken...this morning I had to put my Morgan to sleep.

Brittani came home from her morning class and called me right away saying somethings wrong with Morgan, by the sound of her voice I knew it was bad. Then when she called me back and was crying...my heart just dropped.
I think she may have had a stroke...

I felt so bad for Brittani for having to go through this again...tomorrow it will be a year since we had to put Cinnamon down.

As hard as it was for me...I'm so thankful that I was able to stay with Morgan...they gave me as much time as I needed. I was able to hold her and kiss her and as they gave her the shot she was laying in my arms and looking in my eyes...the last words she heard were how much I loved her!!!!!

I held her for about 10 more minutes then kissed her goodbye...

There will NEVER be another Morgan!

4 comments:

Jayme said...

Angel, my heart is breaking with you; crying with you...there are no words. I can't imagine how hard it is when it is that sudden. In my thoughts like crazy.

jeny said...

Angel, I'm so so sorry. It is so hard to say goodbye to our furry family members.
I've been praying for you both since Britt called me earlier.
I love you.

Brittani Renee said...

I love you.
I think I had my yearly tears... I'd rather not get in the habit though

Its a very awkward quiet in the apt right now. I am not tripping over the dog(s) when I need to walk to another room.

love you

Christine said...

Angel, words escape me. I can only say I'm so sorry. I feel like my phone call only made you cry...I just want you to know that I understand. And I'm praying for you. xoxo