Today Brittani did a photo shoot for a friend of mine who raises Huacaya Alpacas.The photo above is not hers...
I just wanted to show what they look like
The pics she took will be used for the website I'm building for him...
Ohhhh these guys are soooo stinkin cute!!
They have the most beautiful eyes with really long lashes...and boy are they ever soft!
Alpaca fiber is as soft as cashmere and more durable than merino wool and it's lightweight and lustrous. It's very valuable due to its all it's attributes and it's scarcity. They will begin shearing their brood in May and will package and sell the wool...
I really enjoyed myself today...don't know how much Britt did since she was slippin and sloppin around in mud and alpaca poo!!
She managed to say upright...
but can you just imagine if she didn't ;]
1 comment:
I love Alpaca wool. I must have a sweater!
Hey, thanks for all the prayers for Grandpa. He is recovering miraculously!
love you.
Post a Comment