Wednesday, February 20, 2008

GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!

Today's been 1 week since I had to put Morgan to sleep...it's also been 1 year since I had to put Cinnamon to sleep and it's nearing 1 year that I had to find a home for Abu (Boo)...

I don't remember if I posted about this but I had found a really good home for Boo...I left knowing I wouldn't have to worry about him because of how the couple took to him. Then I was able to see him about a month later...

It was bittersweet...it was so awesome to see him but I felt like his lil spirit was broke :*(

I told them if anything happened and they couldn't keep him to please let me know and I'd figure something out!

A couple months after that visit I found out that the couple had split and that Boo had been adopted out. I about lost it and I cried all afternoon!! Where was he? Is he safe? He doesn't understand! For 4 years he was the love of our lives and now within 3 months he's been moved to 2 different places :(

The name of a business was mentioned when I was told about the lady that adopted him...I was assured that he was in a good home but I thought that when I placed him myself...

I just prayed that he was being taken care of!

HERE'S WHERE GOD COMES IN...

Yesterday one of our regulars came in and my Dad took care of him...later that afternoon I was making a deposit and I noticed "the name" on the check (this guy never writes a check!) so I wondered if this was the same person that adopted Boo???

Today...my phone rings and guess who it is! He had an oil question so when I was done answering it I asked him if he had adopted a cat less than a year ago...he then asked why and I quickly told him that due to circumstances I had move and I couldn't take him with me and I was told that someone from "__________" had adopted him.

Oh I forgot to preface that this guy's a joker!

He's say's "a cat? ...no not me"
...my heart sunk
...then he say's
"unless you're talkin about Abu!"

I'm like...ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!

He didn't adopt him but he knows the lady that did!!

The lump is so huge in my throat at this point...before I could say anything he said "Ya Abu is such a good boy and you know that cat sits on your shoulder!"
I'm like I know I taught him that!!!


We spent the next 20 min or so swapin stories about him and the way he talks, he sees him all the time so he's going to set something up so I can go visit him!!!

Boo's has lots of roommates (both dogs and cats) and the most important part...
HE'S LOVED!

What an incredible gift God gave me today!!!

Here's the lil man...

He was always helping Brittani with her computer work ;]

Don't bend over cause you'll have a kitty on your back!

He ALWAYS had to be touching/sleeping on us!


Here he's sleeping on Britt's hip...
He was our lil superman!


2 comments:

Christine said...

That's wonderful Angel. I'm so glad to read how God is loving on you right now!

Brittani Renee said...

Yeah, I miss this lil guy but the spoiling continues only at a different house :)