Monday, January 7, 2008

Lookie what I found...

It's amazing what you run a crossed while cleaning...so I thought I'd share :)

This was me when I was 1 year old...


Awww...Brittani on her 1st day of school

Look how stinkin cute she looked!

Headin off for another day at school...

"Bye Mom"

Britt's 1st and only violin lesson
(at the Indy Children's Museum)


This is when we surprised my parents for their 30th wedding anniversary...
LOL...they thought us kids were taking them to Tippecanoe to eat...
We didn't show to pick them up...the white limo did and brought them to the party. We had people come as far as Texas to see them...that was the best pull off of a surprise ever :)


One of my fav pics of me and Dad :0}


3 comments:

Brittani Renee said...

so sweet!
yes, I only played that ONE time haha
I'll stick to taking pictures- although I'd love to be able to play something. Kyle and I had a pretty nice band going on tonight with the guitar and recorder. I love 5 year olds!

jeny said...

I LOVE the pictures! That first one is wonderful! That's mom's Sandy with you isn't it? You and dogs . . . since day one!
The pictures of Britt acted like a time machine for me . . . wow! It's so hard to believe, it seems like it was just yesterday.

Christine said...

I love pictures, but I think I love old pictures the most. Moments captured in time. Thanks for sharing.
Have a blessed day, Angel. I miss you! xo