
Silent/Vibrate
Ok I must admit that I had this happen to me and wouldn't ya know it...it was right in the middle of church when my cell phone goes off. I had set it to vibrate when I was walking in but evidently I had closed it too fast and it didn't get set. Ya know...it's embarrassing enough to have it go off when you have the standard ding-a-ling-a-ling ring tone...but it's even worse when it starts rockin out to a hip-hop song!
Even though it happened to me (just once)...I have a tendency to get annoyed when a cell goes off in church and they just ignore it and it keeps ringing and ringing and ringing or even worse when they answer the call and have a conversation DURING the service!
Technology is great and honestly...I don't know what I'd do without my cell. If it's urgent then simply excuse yourself to take the call but here's where I draw the line...
I wish that people would please refrain from holding a cell phone conversation during:
*Church
*Movie Theater
and especially...
*Public Restroom
I actually had a customer return my phone call while he was sitting on the toilet.
How did I know this?
I asked him what was wrong with the phone because he sounded like he was talking in a drum...
he proceeded to tell me he was on the toilet!!!
Eewwwww....TMI !!!!!
Ok I must admit that I had this happen to me and wouldn't ya know it...it was right in the middle of church when my cell phone goes off. I had set it to vibrate when I was walking in but evidently I had closed it too fast and it didn't get set. Ya know...it's embarrassing enough to have it go off when you have the standard ding-a-ling-a-ling ring tone...but it's even worse when it starts rockin out to a hip-hop song!
Even though it happened to me (just once)...I have a tendency to get annoyed when a cell goes off in church and they just ignore it and it keeps ringing and ringing and ringing or even worse when they answer the call and have a conversation DURING the service!
Technology is great and honestly...I don't know what I'd do without my cell. If it's urgent then simply excuse yourself to take the call but here's where I draw the line...
I wish that people would please refrain from holding a cell phone conversation during:
*Church
*Movie Theater
and especially...
*Public Restroom
I actually had a customer return my phone call while he was sitting on the toilet.
How did I know this?
I asked him what was wrong with the phone because he sounded like he was talking in a drum...
he proceeded to tell me he was on the toilet!!!
Eewwwww....TMI !!!!!
2 comments:
That's the grossest thing I've heard in awhile. y-u-c-k YUCK!
That is so disgusting! Wasn't he embarrassed?
Post a Comment