Sneak peek...
Every year Brittani and I pick out 1 new Christmas ornament for each other...Last night we spent quite awhile at Hallmark looking through all their gorgeous ornaments...I was having a hard time deciding which one I wanted...that is until I walked around the corner and THERE IT WAS!!
It's Rudolph and his mom...nose to nose
and his nose really lights up :)
(I'll take a pic of the actual ornament when it's on the tree)
As a kid I always looked forward to watching Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman on TV and as a mom...it was even better creating great memories with Brittani!!
Without a doubt this is my favorite time of year and now I'm really looking forward to celebrating the "New" this season...
* Fresh new start...in our new home...new outlook...new business adventures...and Brittani's new journey after graduation!!
I'm so thankful for God's unbelievable Grace!!!
1 comment:
God is SO good.
I miss blog talking with you. I've been at mom's all week and unable to get on line.
love you!
Post a Comment