Monday, October 22, 2007

To these beautiful women...

I have many THANK YOU'S...

First and foremost to the love of my life and best friend...
Brittani
Hon, thanks SO MUCH for planting the lia sophia seed...
and an even deeper thank you for believing so much in me...
many times more than I believe in myself!
This is for US hon and there's NO ONE else
I'd rather have by my side to enjoy this ride :)

Christine...
Wow...I'm almost speechless...LOL pretty much like I was Friday night!
My nerves pretty much got the best of me...thanks for providing such a soft place for me to fall!
I'm so thankful for your love and support!

I was on the road a lil after 7am Saturday morning to head to Lake Michigan College for a lia sophia rally and didn't get back home until about 6:30pm...even though I was totally exhausted I'm so glad I went...it ended up being my saving grace! What an amazing company I now represent! I was blown away with the love, passion and support this company has :)

I spent the rest of the evening revamping my presentation for Jeny's party on Sunday...

Jen...
Thanks for making time for me...I know how busy you are and how limited your "family time" is so this was huge so THANK YOU!! You have such a calming effect on me! Ok so wadda ya doin tonight, Wednesday and Thursday night ;} Just kidding
You guys have no idea how much I truly appreciate your love and support!!


3 comments:

Brittani Renee said...

Aww you are so very welcome! I love you and I know you will do well!
You have more people cheering you on than you may think...
I've already seen what a difference a day can make- so just keep the faith and take those b-vitamins for the energy factor

Our family is amazing! I love them!

Christine said...

You've told me how nervous you were, but I'll tell you again - I thought you did GREAT! I was THRILLED to be your first hostess. Thank YOU for the honor. I am overwhelmed that God gave me such an amazing family to now call my own. You are a true blessing to me. And and inspiration. If it would have been me in YOUR shoes, my nerves would have been completely obvious - red face, shaky voice, even teary eyes. It's NOT pretty when I get nervous. You hid your nerves VERY well. You did an awesome job!! xoxo

Jayme said...

Congrats, Ang...I'm so proud of you and taking control of your life. I know that you will be super successful with this endeavor!!! Eventually, I would like to order some jewelry...keep it up, girl! love you!