Thursday, October 25, 2007

If you're having a jewelry party...

and there are no lights...is there really any jewelry??


Ummm...anybody see my jewelry?
The only thing I see is Casper in the window...


Ohhhh there it is!!


LOL...as you can see by my cellphone pics, Leah had NO power
the whole stinkin block was out!

So this is shopping for jewelry at it's finest :}



Thank goodness for flashlights!


Besides the few candles we had...
Michael brought in some of their outdoor
solar lights to set on the table ;0}


Hmmm...I have another party tonight
wonder what's gonna happen???


3 comments:

Jayme said...

Well, that will go down in the memory books! How ironic that the stuff they were there to see could not be seen. You're such a trooper. I hope the party was still successful. These kinds of hurdles are going to make you unstoppable ;o)

Brittani Renee said...

makes me laugh

jeny said...

You are going to be such a great consultant, and you'll be able to handle anything!
Thanks again for last night. Josh really had a great time and was so grateful that you let us have the party there.