I just spotted this spider on one of our office steps and if you know me...you know how freaked out I get about spiders! I thought it was dead since it was curled up but then again you never know with spiders so I showed one of my customers (Britt it was our "friday husband") and he freaked out too :} He was like we need to see if it's dead so I told him to poke it...he was like "are you crazy...I'm not gonna poke it" so I went to go look for a 10' poker...ok maybe not 10' ;} but he got up enough nerve to use his keys to move it. Can you see the eyes??? Eewwwy!!!
LOL...then Nate walked over and I showed him and I thought he was gonna trip over himself getting away from it :)
Look at how big it is curled up...so just imagine how stinkin big this thing was when he spread out those legs!!
LOL...then Nate walked over and I showed him and I thought he was gonna trip over himself getting away from it :)
Look at how big it is curled up...so just imagine how stinkin big this thing was when he spread out those legs!!
3 comments:
hope you live and let live, wink-wink!
Angel, I'm so sorry that I didn't make it tonight. I've been fighting a headache all day . . .but I was still planning on coming . . . then josh's plane was delayed twice . . .but I was still planning on coming. But when we got home at 8, i needed to feed Annabelle, and then the exhaustion caught up as I sat nursing her. I hope it went well. I'm looking at my calendar for October.
I love you!
Cool. Thanks for not killing him during your freak out session ;o)
Post a Comment