Who thought planting oregano would create such laughter!Before we left for church this morning Brittani started the process of planting oregano by watering the pellets for the seeds...they had to soak in water for 6-8 hours. We came home this afternoon and Brittani was standing in the kitchen (next to the cup that was soaking the pellets) ...well all that soaking made the pellets swell which made them look rather strange...
I was standing on the other side of the counter and looked down at the cup and said "what's in the cup?" Well that's all it took...Brittani looked down (where the cup was by her elbow) and freaked out...ok well it was more like..."WHOA" as she moved very quickly away from it.
She finally realized what it was and we laughed so hard I was crying and could hardly breathe!!
These are the times I stinkin cherish!!
1 comment:
its a "you had to be there" moment.
Post a Comment