Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My 4 Walls...

Wow...I know this is a lil random and it's not like I've got nothing better to do but I was just talking to my mom about how much time I've spent in my office...

Soooo...
"Full Time"
it's been over 65,000 hours!!!

(of course this doesn't include the 5 part time years when I worked summers and after school)

Now I know there are others that have definitely worked longer but I thought my number just sounded insane...or maybe after 65,000+ hours I'm becoming insane <;0}


3 comments:

jeny said...

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Are those 4 walls closing in on you?

Brittani Renee said...

wowy... so this pales in comparison to my 7 years part time ;)

Jayme said...

Yikes, Ang...I don't think that's a positive way of looking at it ;o)
Let's see...what would that be if we divide that number by 5, would it be around 1,300 sunrises? (I'm a little math challenged. I spent about five minutes on this staring at the screen, knowing that merely dividing all of your figuring by five, would not have me arrive at the right number, but whatever)