Of course I was scared at first because I have a tendency to suffer from L.O.S.C. (lack of self confidence) but I prayed about it and I really feel that this would be a great fit for me :0}
Without a doubt the jewelry speaks for itself...what I love is that this is a family based business.
It's this statement from Tory Kiam - President
(2nd generation of the Kiam Family of Remington Razor fame)
"Growth. It's exciting. It's fun. It's exhilarating.
As a parent, when I think about growth, the first thing that comes to mind is just how much I enjoy seeing my own children grow. I love watching Alexander, Sophia and Lia develop and I love helping them to realize their dreams. As president of lia sophia, I think about the growth that our extended lia sophia family is enjoying across the country and just how much our company is changing the lives for the better, and making dreams come true, for so many people. Nothing is more exciting, fun or exhilarating for me than to watch people that I care about grow in such extraordinary ways."
So I'm stepping out and having my starter party on Friday October 5th at 7pm...
Invites will be going out next week and all are welcome (feel free to bring a friend)
What I need the most is a minimum of 5 people to commit to hosting their own party...which I would present at :)
As a Hostess with a qualified Show you will be entitled to:
* FREE Jewelry- Receive 20% of your Show sales in FREE jewelry credits
* Hostess Bonus Items- Choose any 4 items at special Hostess Bonus prices ($15 unless otherwise stated)
* HALF-Price Items- Choose any 2 items at HALF price
* Special Buying Privilege- Buy an additional HALF price item when you purchase from a Show booked at yours
* 40% Hostess Credit- Have 10 orders and 2 dated bookings from your Show and get 40% of your Show sales in jewelry credit for only $15!!!
Christmas is coming and the added specials are incredible...I have to check to see if the current one is still in effect but they're offering...
Buy 2 and get 4 HALF OFF and it's not half off the less expensive pieces...
it's HALF OFF the MOST EXPENSIVE PIECES!!
how can you pass up free jewelry???Feel free to check out Fall/Winter 2007 Collection...
lia sophia

2 comments:
Wow Angel, that's great news and a good way to work on your self confidence! I think that you will do great with it - you are such a people person. Let me think about hosting one for you. Do you have to have 5 booked by a certain date?
That would be awesome!!! I have to confirm the dates but she has me down to have 5 shows completed between October 19th and 28th so I can do either week nights or weekends...
I'll be sending out invites next week for my starter show...if you can't make the party just let me know if you're interested in booking a show and I can grab a date ahead of time for ya :)
Thanks Jen!!
Love ya bunches!!!
Post a Comment