After work I high tailed it home to let the dogs out then headed to my parents to follow them up to the lake. My intention was to cut the grass for them...visit a lil then head back home.Well...
It took my dad a lil longer to pack the trailer...and while I was impatiently waiting, he told me that it was going to be too dark by the time we got there but I kept tellin him to get a stinkin move on we'll make it cause I was fired up to mow ;}
FINALLY we're on our way and I kept looking at the clock then looking at the sun...it was only 7:10pm...surely we'd make it (considering we were breaking all speed limits) but that gorgeous orange ball seemed to be droppin fast!
Long drive short...
The sunset won :0{
Guess I should have listened to Dad!
1 comment:
Very VERY cool photo! It seems the days got shorter all of a sudden, doesn't it?
Post a Comment