Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Football Saturday...


Me and my best friend headed out to Notre Dame for some tailgating...
it was absolutely beautiful!!

We parked at Starbucks on 23 and Ironwood and walked...I must admit leading up to Saturday I was nervous that I wasn't going to be able to make it because of my knee but my best bud encouraged me and I made it there and back with no problem :)
Britt's a pro at this and is used to walking at least 5 miles...so she knows all the great short cuts...THANKS HON!

We had a great time together and were able to see both bands close up...I only wish the ND fans were a lil more fired up!


3 comments:

Brittani Renee said...

yep- fun times!
Thanks for going... I need those pics of your camera sometime soon ;) later this week most likely since I don't have time before then.

jeny said...

next time you should park at our house . . . oh wait I think that's further to walk. I'm glad you made it and had a great time!

Christine said...

John and I were there too! I should have assumed you were there. We could have met up! Oh well. Glad you guys had a great time.