I was so excited when Brittani told me that Cassi was coming over to paint!! This girl totally amazes me...she freehanded this quote on our dining room walls...
"There are no strangers here; only friends who have not yet met." -W.B. Yeats
CASSI YOU'RE STINKIN AMAZING...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT AND I LOVE U TOO!!!
P.S. Cassi is a color specialist and does murals, faux finishing and calligraphy...if interested contact us for more info :)
"There are no strangers here; only friends who have not yet met." -W.B. Yeats
CASSI YOU'RE STINKIN AMAZING...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT AND I LOVE U TOO!!!
P.S. Cassi is a color specialist and does murals, faux finishing and calligraphy...if interested contact us for more info :)
3 comments:
Sweet. I can't wait to see it in person!
That is sooo cool. I love the art nouveau look...Who thought of it?
wow! that looks wonderful! I've been wanting to do something similar for a long time now. maybe this will give me the nerve.
Post a Comment