Thursday, August 2, 2007

knock knock...

who's there?

lol...it's Brittani thru our peephole!
(I was holdin the door so she couldn't come in...next thing I see is this huge eyeball starrin at me so I snapped her pic on my cell)

What a funny night we had...
we headed to take the dogs for a walk

but only made it out our front door when we met one of our neighbors with her golden retriever/chow mix puppy. Cricket just fell in love with Olivia :) Then our neighbors Bill and Angie came home and brought Levi out so we had a yard full of goldens! 1-golden, 1-golden/collie and 2 golden/chows all playing...and before we knew it Miss Lilly (basset hound) came a runnin so they were all havin a ball together.

Next thing ya know...Olivia takes off headin for the pond. Olivia's mom starts yelling for her to stop but she kept goin...right in the pond! So take a guess which "mom" goes in after her???

My Morgan!!

Oh well...so much for gettin groomed ;}

1 comment: