Sunday, July 15, 2007

We Are Family...



What an awesome day to have a family reunion ;) It would have been complete if Brandee, Terry, Kyle, Josh, Jayme, Scott and Heather were able to be there...we missed you guys!!!

Tony, his wife Laurie and her son Lee and daughter Ally get the prize for traveling the furthest...they traveled 17 hours from Kwajalien Island



Tony and Laurie

Laurie and Ally


Here are a few of my favorite pics...


"The Boys"
Paul, Tony, Aaron and Jason


Aaron and Dad (a-k-a Uncle Rich)
Dad was Aaron's date since Heather wasn't able to make the trip...
LOL...just kiddin Dad ;}


Zach with his new lil buddy



Noah with the sibling to Zach's lil buddy


Bronwen carrying Granma's purse
by the looks of her expression...it must be heavy!

Annabelle...look at those eyes!


Katelyn...how stinkin precious!


Paul, Andrea and Katelyn


"The Girls"
Andrea, Katelyn and Ashley


4 comments:

Christine said...

Great pictures, Angel! You took so many more them me and I'm jealous! Could you email me two of them? Pretty please? -the one of Tony and Laurie and the one of the 4 brothers? Thanks in advance! Love you!

Jayme said...

Such sweet pictures! Thanks so much for sharing. It kills me that I missed it!

Brittani Renee said...

PLEASE NOTE:
due to some technical difficulties the little boys at the end of the slideshow are not part of our family (2 yr old blonde & 8 yr old with our dogs)
The album was updated and it wound updating the already posted album on this blog!
Sorry mom!

jeny said...

Wow Angel! These document the day so well. It was wonderful to be with everyone (well, almost everyone.)

I love you!

p.s. I'm glad Britt said something about the little boy in the slide show. I was sitting here trying to figure out who he was and how I missed him! Ha!