Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Oops!

Ok...so this is how it happened...

I went out to water the flowers on the deck...and I have these hanging planters

but due to the material inside they don't hold the water in real well and the excess tends to rain down from the bottom.

So where does the rain go?

Well it hits the deck, then falls through the deck boards, then hits the concrete below...

Ok so what's the big deal???

Well...this time when it poured down I heard a voice yell out...

WHOAH!!!

I look over the railing to see my neighbor (whom I've yet to meet!!!) running out from under my deck and she was wet!!! What a stinkin way to introduce yourself!!!

I usually don't have to worry about the water because our neighbors live out of state and only use the apartment below us when he's in town on business which is only a few days a month. So unless I see his car I never know when they're here...that is until tonight when I gave her a surprise bath!

Nice huh!?!

1 comment:

jeny said...

She'll never forget how she met you! How did the the rest of the introductions go?
;)