Well today (Saturday) started with a quick car wash then...
I had to take the dogs down to our vet in Plymouth to have Morgan checked out...Brittani found another tick on her yesterday and this one was a doozy!
This nasty thing looked just like a female deer tick so I was worried about it carrying Lyme disease. Good news! They are both ok and he gave them Lyme shots (sounds like a drink doesn't it) along with the Advantix meds.On my way home...
I decided to drive by our old house and visit a couple of my neighbors
(notice I said old house and not old neighbors...lol!)
it was great to see Sue and Candi...and Carley and Emily
when they weren't hiding from my camera :)
Then...off to the lake for the day :)
It was such a beautiful day and what made it even nicer was that I got to have my parents all to myself!!
Sunday was even more beautiful than Saturday...
We met Jayme and Scott first thing at my parents house so they could pick up our former washer and dryer for their new home in Boston :) Jayme is getting her Masters at the Boston Conservatory of Music and we are soooo stinkin proud of her!!
I had to pinch myself to keep from crying so we said "see ya later" rather than good-bye...We're sure gonna miss them but I guarantee we WILL be planning a visit to Boston :}
We then ran to our fav Martins (in Heritage Square) to do some chow shopping...then did some grillin...then a lil chillin (as demonstrated below)
As a kid I grew up spending almost every weekend at our grandparents lake...and my parents now have a beautiful view on a lake. For as long as I can remember I've wanted to live on or close to a body of water...I can't explain it but it has such a calming effect on me :)
So here I am...once again
blown away by God's goodness!
I wake to the glorious sounds of the ducks and geese (and now we have a crane!) skating across the pond for landing...
Then God kisses us good-night with these skies!
Chris Tomlin
You are the Lord
The famous one, famous one
Great is Your name in all the earth
The heavens declare
You're glorious, glorious
Great is Your fame beyond the earth
For all You've done and yet to do
With every breath I'm praising You
Desire of the nations and every heart
You alone are God
You alone are God
The morning star is shining through
And every eye is watching You
Revealed by nature and miracles
You are beautiful
You are beautiful
5 comments:
I heart the pics! The one you took during a car wash is very cool!
love ya
-b
I'm glad you had such a beautiful weekend! love you
-Christine
I love your post :-)
That's a car wash? I thought it was a parrot getting wet or something at the vet's! HA!!
love you
Yes, I missed the first sentence that said it's a car wash ;)
Post a Comment