
What a beautiful day it was!
First...I officially got to sleep in :}
Well...I did wake up at 5am (still have that "you're gonna be late for work" mantra in my head) so I got up...had a lil bowl of cereal then high-tailed it back to bed! At 7:30am I'm awaken out of a dead sleep by my cell phone...I see it's our neighbor behind our shop and the only time he calls is if somethings wrong. He had called the police because he saw someone in our pump house...all was ok because we knew who it was. So then I thought...do I go ahead and get up now or try and fall back to sleep. No tryin was needed I was back out like a light and didn't wake up until...9:04AM!!!
Did I feel guilty...
NOTTA!
It was a slice of Heaven to just putter around the apartment and not have to watch the clock because I have to run somewhere! Brittani and I took the dogs for a walk...it was gorgeous out...perfect walking weather. Did a lil cleanin then got ready and spent the afternoon with my cousin Cindy (for her belated birthday)...we went to the Desert Moon for lunch...yummy!!! Then did the girly thing and went shopping at the mall. Seems like forever since I've been out there.
Was able to sneak in a lil cat nap before heading to church. Church was...AMAZING!!!



Appearance: Armed with razor sharp arm blades and blunt sword, his look reflects his purpose: to wreak the greatest amount of havoc possible.
Sword: Intentionally unsharpened and dulled, this blade is used to inflict great pain on its’ victims in the worst possible way.
Special Attributes: Ability to reproduce damage done to himself or his allies and inflict it on others with a greater intensity. Will make people pay for what they’ve done.
Ways to Defeat Revenge:
1. Acknowledge that any pleasure or sense of retribution that comes with revenge is fleeting and ultimately empty.
2. Develop a safe way of handling hurts and anger in a healthy and timely fashion.
Weapons for Battle:
Ephesians 4:32 - Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
Romans 12:19 - Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.
"Being unwilling to forgive is like drinking poison and hoping the other person will die"
How true this is and what a profound statement Rob made with that simple backpack!
I think I'll opt for dumping my backpack too...
After church I took Britt to one of her new fav restaurants...Chipotle. They have the best chips (with a touch of lime) and guacamole! It was nice...until Miss Britt decided to mess with me while I was tryin to get a refill of water so I blew a straw full of water on her...and so it began...
While trying to get to my car...she decides to target practice on me with her cup of ice. I finally get in the car but kept her locked out...while she was trying to get it I was thinking...hmmm...my windows sure needed cleaning...so I cleaned my windows along with Britts face and ears ;}
Again I say...What A Great Day It Was Today!



No comments:
Post a Comment