Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Man, it was really really hard to get up this morning to go to work...it was sooo stinkin nice to have a few days off! Even though the weather stunk...Sunday was wonderful cause it was our lazy day...Kyle left around 2pm and we took a nap then just vegged the rest of the afternoon. Around 8pm we decided to take a drive, we stopped by my Aunt Suzy's house for a quick visit...then headed up to the lake.

Dad built a fire and their friends came down and we all sat around the fire...ok they sat...Brittani and I stood cause it was too dark to see any creepy crawlies that might be on the chairs (ok yeah we're bug whimps)

While they were all talkin about spiders and snakes...my Dad decided to test Britts vocal cords so he leaned over and ran a stick up the back of her bare leg...
I about wee'd my pants :}

I love the lake...

but hate the bugs...
namely spiders and mosquitos




honestly, what use do they have???



No comments: