Here's the phone call:
"Get Rocky on the phone...I'm over here at L L Geans fueling the tanks and they stinkin locked me in!"
Ok...I didn't laugh while I was on the phone with him but I sure did when I hung up :} After 4 attempts of trying to track someone down I decided to call Mishawaka PD (since they have emergency contact numbers for businesses) she said she'd try and track someone down and call me back.
In the meantime I call my poor Dad (picturing him sitting behind that gate just watching for someone to come...hey kinda like this picture!)...
and I fill him in on what I don't know...then Mish PD calls me and says "you're gonna have to tell your Dad that he's gonna need to pitch a tent...cause it's gonna be awhile" ...followed by a few giggles and a "just kidding!" They contacted one of the guys and he was on his way to rescue my Dad...Yay!!!
too stinkin funny!
"Get Rocky on the phone...I'm over here at L L Geans fueling the tanks and they stinkin locked me in!"
Ok...I didn't laugh while I was on the phone with him but I sure did when I hung up :} After 4 attempts of trying to track someone down I decided to call Mishawaka PD (since they have emergency contact numbers for businesses) she said she'd try and track someone down and call me back.
In the meantime I call my poor Dad (picturing him sitting behind that gate just watching for someone to come...hey kinda like this picture!)...
and I fill him in on what I don't know...then Mish PD calls me and says "you're gonna have to tell your Dad that he's gonna need to pitch a tent...cause it's gonna be awhile" ...followed by a few giggles and a "just kidding!" They contacted one of the guys and he was on his way to rescue my Dad...Yay!!!too stinkin funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment