Thursday, May 17, 2007

found it!

I thought I had similar pics from a couple of years ago...look how much he's grown!!


Awww...Kyle and Mommy

May 2005



Kyle and Mommy

May 2007


Well...I don't think we'll be able to duplicate this pose in 2 more years...mom's lil shoulders won't be able to hold him!!











3 comments:

Brittani Renee said...

Ohhhh good work!!! You did a great job duplicating it! esp with the 2nd one

Thanks for the comment! Glad you can tell.
Happy friday** love you

Anonymous said...

Tell that girl to take a shower and do something with that hat! Boy how many years can you wear that thing!

Anonymous said...

AAww! Those are great! I love teh lipstick esp hehe!

I will send new pics asap, we had them done at portrait innovations on Saturday...they are great!!!!

Take care & thanks again for the call! MISS YA BOTH!