Thursday, April 12, 2007


Oh I couldn't wait to get home last night...I was chilled to the bone from gettin snowed/rained on. The bright side was that it was soooo stinkin awesome to be able to sit in front of a fire and chill with my best friend! I worked on the monthly "paperwork" (a-k-a bills) and Brittani (a-k-a Miss Creative) made some really awesome cards.

We watched Hitch (again) when it was over she turned the tv off and we sat there listening to the snap...crackle and pop of the fire. Like I said before...I grew up having a fireplace and I would spend hours just sitting in front of the fire watching the flames and listening to the crackle. What I didn't realize (back then) was how relaxing it was...now that I think of it...what kind of stress did a "tween" have back in the late 19 __'s ...ok...no need to state the decade!

Anyhoo...all I'm sayin is that I appreciate it soooo much more NOW :)

No comments: